Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Pictures from March

As mentioned in the last post- things have been crazy and I am behind on posts- so this is a catch-up. First, we celebrated St. Patrick's Day by going to the Kell's tent downtown. I figured we had spent our last spd there before Rory, but they actually have some really kid-friendly activities during the day. Rory loved the Irish Wolfhounds and all the dancing and music. Brian and BrieAnn met us- so that was fun.

The next morning we joined the ENTIRE Maloney clan (I think we had around 20 people) for the Shamrock Run to benefit the children's hospital. This is the 2nd year we have done it and it is quickly becoming one of my favorite family traditions. Rory looked cute in her gear and made it about 1/2 way before passing out in her stroller- rough life! The rest of us made the trek back and forth across the bridges and then Pat and I bee lined for Corvallis for Owen's 3rd birthday. Quite a busy day. More Later

No comments: