Monday, February 22, 2010

Lucy's 1st Birthday Party





Lucy celebrated her 1st Birthday on Sunday with a little shindig at our house. I realize now that I was so busy I didn't get a lot of pictures taken of guests, but I think Madi took a few of the important moments. Lucy was pretty delicate with her cake- and wasn't as into opening presents as Rory was at 1, but did enjoy playing with her new things and liked the singing. I hope to get some time to write a little reflection about who she is at 1, but that will be seperate. Several people couldn't make it and asked for lots of pics, so that is why there are so many of the table/decor etc. Overall a fun day and Lucy so far has been a terrific 1 year old.








Tired baby- too many presents!

Her new Lucy golf t-shirt!

A very proud big sis!!!

Birthday girl and Grandma

No comments: