Saturday, December 1, 2007

First Blog Entry

After looking for a good way to share info/pictures about the happenings in our household, I think we finally decided that this would be the best medium. I have tried websites, shutterfly, emailing etc. but all are a bit more time consuming then I can commit to. So, we thought we would give this a shot. The other nice part is that you all can look at this as often as you want and it will be up to you as to how much you want to look at us! I was feeling guilty about bombarding you all with hundreds of pictures each month. For every picture that appears here, know there are probably ten that didn't make the cut, but I will try to weed through it and only add the really good ones! Rory literally changes on a daily basis, so I will do my best to keep this updated. Thanks for being a part of our virtual baby book!

No comments: