Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas is coming

This cracked me up...
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1407409992

Our entire family has been sick this week- but that doesn't stop the holidays from fastly approaching. the house is as decorated as it is gonna get, we have a full social schedule for the next two weeks and Rory is very curious about the tree and all that is underneath it. She is waving consistantly now and has also started signing the word "more". She also slaps her leg to call a dog- not a bad start in the sign language department. I am going to try and post more often, I just forget. I still haven't sent out the link, so as of now- now one is even reading this. I will try to send it out today. Hope all who may read this eventually are having a great holiday season thus far!

No comments: