Monday, March 22, 2010

shamrock run 2010

the maloney clan showed lots of spitit at this years shamrock run. it is a fun tradition and we even added a brunch at pat's parent's house afterwards. the only down fall this year was that it was the morning of daylight savings so getting the kids up, fed, dressed and out the door by 7am, which to them feels like 6am was tough. we logged about 4 miles and kept a good pace this year. this event combined with an afternoon at the kells tent rounded out our st. paddy's day celebrations. on the actual day we ate dinner at chevy's. I also had my first attempt at being a room mom. I led Rory's classroom in making st. patrick's day crowns out of paper plates. I was too busy (by busy i mean completely overwhelmed at how difficult it is to lead 15 2-4 yr olds in anything) to take any pictures, but the end result was so super cute and rory was really excited to have me in her class.

No comments: