Sunday, March 14, 2010

funny conversations part 3

the last couple of days rory has been really funny. i think she is just figuring out this sense of humor thing and is starting to say things to get a laugh. of course, the first time it's funny and adorable and the 900th time, not so much. so here are a few roryisms from the past week...
1. we have only been to toys r us a couple of times, and not in her memory. we walked in looking for owen's octipus i promised him for his birthday (optimus prime the transformer) and rory said, "OMG, mom- look at this store!"

2.we were at a friends house and i told her to go get her shoes on. she says, " i will do it by myself, cuz that's how i roll." the best part was the swagger that came with it.

3.) pat and i were sitting one evening discussing how totally and completely lucy can destroy a room. we were describing how messy she is and calling her a grubby baby and rory pipes in with, " guys, welcome to my life."

and last, but also my fav. we were driving down i-5 and rory literally gasped and yelled, "mom, stop the car!". i, a little panicked, asked, "why?" she replies, "because i just saw cinerella's castle!"
yep, or the morman tabernacles- same thing.

to be continued this week i am sure as she pops off with more funny stuff. excuse my horrible grammer- still no shift key.

4 comments:

Krista said...

Hilarious! Rory and Mia are definitely cut from the same cloth. So did she say "O.M.G" or did she say "oh my God?"

Brittany Maloney said...

OMG- that is why it was so funny to me! I don't know where she gets this stuff. she absolutely loved mia.

Rebecca said...

That totally made my Monday.

This Just In PR and Photography said...

I'm SO glad you're writing down their witty phrases! You'll love having them later.

I also keep a log of "things I never thought I'd hear myself say." My favorite entry: "No, Zach! You CANNOT put your sister in the toilet!"