Thursday, March 5, 2009

Back tracking

I am trying to get caught up on blogging, emailing, etc. and I realized that in my hast to get pics up of baby Lucy I skipped several events from the weeks prior to her arrival. So I will back track a bit and try to get caught up. First up is the awesome babyshower that Shahnaz and Rebecca threw for me down in Corvallis. It was supposed to be at this fancy spa in Corvallis, but 4 days prior to the event the spa hung a sign on their door that they were out of business, a scary sign of the times. Rebecca was generous enough to open her beatiful home to us and the event went on and was lovely. It was so nice to get to spend the afternoon with some of my favorite ladies! They even brought the spa to us and had a chair massage lady there to give us short massages- it was really fun. Good food, good company, good times! Thanks again Shahni, Rebecca and everyone who attended and helped out to make it such a special event!

No comments: