Thursday, March 19, 2009

computer blow up


typical that our computer decides to completely fry during Lucy's 2nd week at home. We have replaced it so I have internet access again, however we lost about 2 weeks of pictures. So you can use your imagination to fill in the posts that I missed- first bath etc. We are approaching the 1month old phase and she loses her newborn look a little every day. Exciting and sad at the same time. 2nd time mommyhood is definitely different- time flew with rory but this time we are moving at warp speed. I look back and can't figure out why I thought it was so hard with just one baby? I think the biggest difference is the first time around it was a serious identity change. I became a MOM- which was a huge adjustment. This time I am crazy busy, wicked tired, less then clean, and having a great time. All in all everything is going really smoothly. Rory continues to amaze me on a daily basis- she randomly started counting in spanish the other day (maybe due to the increase in Dora viewing since lucy's arrival?) and chats nonstop. She turns 2 in a couple of days and I hope to spend some time writing a bit about her soon for my own memory. PK came to visit when Lucy was only 5 days old, and took some more pics. He has given us such a gift of capturing these precious times on film. i love what he has done with the images to enhance them and I think they look really beautiful. March is so incredibly busy with birthdays, march madness, corndog day, spring break, etc. It feels good to take a moment out of the craziness and reflect on this little thing called my family!



No comments: