Saturday, August 2, 2008

blog name change...




So we are going to have to change the blog name from PB&R to PBR&...? Here is a first glimpse at the newest addition to the maloney clan. He/she is due to make an appearance on valentine's day 2009. Rory is super excited (she demonstrated this by kissing her baby and then throwing it on the ground!- ala jeff lewis for those of you who watch flipping out.) and we are confident she will make a fabulous big sister. All is going well and we are all doing fine. Pat has been a bit extra tired lately, but he blames the pregnancy and is sure he will be fine- nothing a little XBOX 360 college football can't fix. the video I added is only 3 seconds long and I am not sure it will work- but I thought I would try. Enjoy, Britt

2 comments:

Karla said...

Congratulations Brittany & Pat! This is great news!!!

Jack/Gooz said...

Brittany - WOW!!! #2!! I am so excited that you found our blog and that we found you. Kristin Shinn actually told me about your blog a few weeks back and how your daughter had a super super cute name :) So happy for you! Yes, I'm from Corvallis, but I moved after 6th grade so no CVS or CHS for me! Keep in touch, Azla