Sunday, January 24, 2010

a glimpse of spring....







My "add to blog" file is getting huge, meaning I am WAY behind on blogging, but instead of going back and being perpetually behind, I decided to start with 2010 and get caught up eventually. on that note, here are some pics from our venture to the park yesterday. It was a little glimpse of sunny days to come and was especially fun becuase it was our first trip with lucy as an active participant i instead of a passive stroller/ergo pack observer. she got to ride the tricycle for the first time and loved all the kids and dogs at the park. I am about half way through a video pat's dad got me about my camera and had a lot of fun playing around with some different settings. enjoy!
ps- for those of you who will notice that these are very lucy heavy, c'mon- it's about time!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Lucy is getting SO big! And Rory looks like she's about 4. Such a string bean! We'll have to have a playdate again soon.

Rebecca said...

So fun to see these pictures of the girls! We need to reschedule our Portland play date for sometime soon!