Tuesday, January 1, 2008

the rest of the SR trip






So the rest of our Sunriver trip was great. We took Rory snowshoeing, and Pat and I managed to get to the mountain for a 1/2 day of skiing. the weather was so nice up there and we had a great day (this was the first time we have gotten to ski together- so that was super fun.) NEw Year's EVe was a bit mellower here. The whole crew was sick, so Pat and I just went to dinner and I think everyone was in bed by 10:30. Rory did wake up at 11:58pm so we didn't miss it entirely! I will attach pictures of us skiing and rory playing in the snow. My favorite ones are of her eating snow. I let her touch the snow with her fingers and she instantly starting eating it. THen of course manically signing "more, more". She is also really into reading books right now. She has been sitting with Baba Joanne and reading each day. she has an amazing attention span- she picks between 2 books and then sits and listens to the whole thing and then of course starts signing "more, more". We really need to get her some more signs!!! I hope everyone had fabulous holidays and a chance to relax. 2008 is going to be a great year, I can feel it! cheers, Brittany

No comments: